Tuesday 1 July 2014

Cassidy Funnies: Chapter One

I love 3 year olds. They are a hoot. Mine is no exception. I've decided to start a blogging series on the funny things that come out of Cassidy's mouth, so I don't forget them later on and for your enjoyment of course. So here's Chapter 1 of the Cassidy Funnies

- one of the hotels we stayed in on our way home from Vegas had a pool. Cassidy and John swam while I sat with Avi. John had just gotten out of the hot tub and was standing there with his shorts dripping. Cassidy looks at him and says "Hey Dad, why are you peeing?"

- her new catchphrase is "or something". The other day I asked if she knew where Daddy was. She says "I don't know, he's in the garage or something."
Yesterday my friend Annette came for a visit. I asked Cassidy if she remembered Annette and she says "Oh yeah, she's my favorite! She used to be my friend or something."

- Today is Canada Day and she was excited to go to the parade but first she needed a bath. After her bath she was running around in her birthday suit and yelling "I'm naked and I'm going to the naked parade!"

- Every time she opens a door: "Do you want to build a snowman?"

There is more but I can't think of any right now. Stay tuned for Chapter 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment