Monday 18 November 2013

Bake Sale Re-cap (and Go Riders!)

Well friends, we were blessed with another successful fundraiser this past weekend!

We were part of the Warman Craft and Bake Sale on Saturday. It was a great day! This was the first year they held it at the Legends Centre, which is a new facility in Warman and it was huge! There were over 50 vendors. John's mom walked around and said there were more baking tables then she'd ever seen at a sale, and she goes to lots! This had me a bit worried, but once again, God showed me that He's bigger. We ended up with just over $1000 in profits! We still have a few boxes of baking left over but we got rid of most of it, which is no small feat considering we ended up with LOTS of baking to sell. People were so generous in donating AND buying.

I'm thankful that it went well and that it's over. And if I can be quite honest right now, my thoughts are somewhat dominated with the fact that THE SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS ARE IN THE GREY CUP IN THEIR HOMETOWN NEXT WEEKEND!

(Yes, I love football. I'm wearing green all week to show my pride!)

To all who donated, bought, prayed and wished us well....thank you.

1 comment:

  1. The rough...riders... they're the ones who kick that brown ball around, right?? Just kidding - we aren't sports people... :)
    I'm so glad you had such a successful bake sale! I really felt bad about not being able to help you after all, and it sounds like you probably couldn't have done better! Yay God!

    ReplyDelete